From Saturday the 20th November 2021 in our Hotel we only host fully vaccinated or Covid-19 recovered guests.
Please remember to show the appropriate proof (via your CovPass app) and a valid photo ID.
As a family-run hotel, personal and tailored service is just as important to us as your health and safety. Therefore, we have thought carefully how we optimise our standards to guarantee both.
Thank you very much for your help and support to protect your health as well as the health of our employees.
- Before check-in: please use the provided hand disinfection in the entrance area.
- To check-in, please provide us with proof of your complete Covid-19 vaccination (+ 14 days) or recovery (via your CovPass app) and a valid photo ID. Exceptions may apply to children under 18 years of age and unvaccinated persons with a certificate who may not be vaccinated for medical reasons.
- People who have had a corona vaccination with a vaccine not certified in the EU may stay overnight in our hotel if they have a written or digital vaccination certificate and a negative PCR test that is not older than 48 hours at the beginning of the stay.
- You confirm us with your signature, that you haven't been travelling in a virus-variant-area within the last 10 days.
- Your room key will be disinfected after each check-out.
- Keep a distance of min. 1.5 meter! Appropriate notes have been installed in case you have forgotten it.
- We will provide a breakfast buffet in our restaurant from 6:30am - 10:30am. (Sat. & Sun from 7:00am – 11am) It is always necessary to reserve a table via reception!
- We ask you to wear a mask at all times if you are in the public areas of the hotel.
- The hotel restaurant will be open from 6-10pm for a la carte dinner. Our bar will be open until 11pm.
Whenever you enter the restaurant it is necessary to check-in via LUCA-APP
- Please use elevators separately and only with people from the same household.
- Our asterSPA is open Mo.-Su. between 4pm and 10pm.
- Fitness is open.
- We are very happy if you pay with your card.
- We have increased the high cleaning standards in the entire hotel and especially in your guest room.
- Please be prepared that customers form risk and highrisk areas or so-called "corona hotspots will not be allowed to check-in even with a valid booking.
- A separate negative test (not older than 24h, PCR 48h) may be necessary for booked or included additional services such as city tours!
Be aware, that due to the situation additional booked services, such as Zoo, Miniaturwunderland etc. there can be increased waiting times or a pre-booking is required. Our reception team is happy to support and help you with your bookings.